At Trak Global Group, the health and wellbeing of our customers, employees and suppliers is our top priority.
That continues to be our focus as we manage our response to the COVID-19 coronavirus that has proliferated globally.
In light of the outbreak, we have put in place specific management procedures to ensure that we continue to be an effective partner and employer, and we have reviewed our business resilience and continuity plans against the current and emerging situation, as well as advice from the governments in territories where we have operations or people.
Our customers’ ability to successfully transact business is critically important. That’s why we’re working to avoid disruptions while also acting responsibly to do what we can to prevent further spread of the coronavirus. We continue to closely monitor and assess this fast-changing situation, and we will diligently communicate with affected customers about any potential disruption that could arise as a result of COVID-19.
Safeguarding steps that we’re taking include:
- Holding daily reviews of our approach amongst our COVID-19 Critical Incident Working Party, and sending daily updates to all Trak Global Group staff when appropriate
- Working with our manufacturing and operational partners on assurance of continued supply and service provision
- Equipping our employees to work from home where needed
- Suspending all international travel and encouraging the minimisation of domestic travel; all meetings will be conducted via online collaboration tools (such as Microsoft Teams) wherever possible
- Increasing use of disinfectant, hand sanitizers and other hygiene measures at our sites in the UK and Canada
- Adhering to local government and public health authority recommendations on isolation/self-quarantining where symptoms akin to those presented by COVID-19 are present, or exposure is likely.
- If you have any specific questions about how Trak Global Group is addressing this issue, please get in touch with your usual company representative.
The Trak Global Group Team