IMS (Insurance and Mobility Solutions), is a leader in connected car and telematics services. We provide services and analytics to insurers, governments and enterprises. We are proud to be the developer of the industry acclaimed; cloud based “Drive-Sync” connected car platform. From insurers and governments, to dealerships and everyday drivers, we’re proud to produce technology that makes driving – Safer. Smarter. Greener.
We are looking an automation Software Test Analyst who will be involved in the quality assurance stage of an agile software development. To conduct automated and manual tests under the guidance of their peers to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose. This testing also involves the analysis of software, and systems, to avert risk and prevent software issues and reporting to QA manager.
- Assist review functional, design and technical specifications to ensure understanding of individual deliverables
- Assist in Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan and work with the project manager or project sponsor to document the products / projects testing requirements
- Assist or Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artefacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts
- To assist in the analysis of design specifications to produce comprehensive test scripts and scenarios for expected results to be performed manually and using automated testing tools
- To assist in the system testing of new applications and existing software enhancements to ensure they meet design specifications with peers
- To assist in Functionality Testing of new applications and existing software enhancements to ensure they meet business requirements through performing end to end business scenario tests
- To assist in Regression Testing of new applications and existing software enhancements to identify any possible impacts caused by changes
- Reporting to QA Manager.
- Assist in Executing and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Participate in test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management
- Ensure validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes
- Participate in story point sizing and assist in project planning and testing activities
- Assist track and prepare the report of testing activities like testing results, test case coverage, effort required, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines etc
- To ensure integration testing and deployment dovetails with existing services and procedures or if impacted a new process is introduced to ensure business continuity
- Mobile application testing
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Strong Manual Testing experience of both App and web integrated system
- Good SQL experience
- Automation testing skills of Selenium. (Ranorex or similar is a plus)
- Should be able to independently set up a test automation framework on selenium (Desirably using IntelliJ)
- API testing (Desirable)
- Knowledge of Appium or XC Test or Espresso
- Experience in using JIRA cloud
- Familiar with Git cloud repository or equivalent.
- Familiar with X-Ray or similar Test MGT tool.
- Mobile Application testing skills, iOS and Android.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines individually or as part of a team; with an attention to detail
- A passion for technology and knowledge of the full software / product development lifecycle
- An appreciation of the various testing cycles that can be conducted (Integration testing, functional testing, system testing, regression testing, acceptance testing, load testing, penetration testing)
- An understanding of requirements elicitation, analysis, specification, verification, and management practices and the ability to apply them in practice
- An understanding of how to practice requirements engineering and software testing according to software development life cycles in a team environment
- An understanding of product management concepts and how enterprise software products are positioned and developed
- Application domain knowledge is desirable, to have credibility with user representatives and be able to work effectively with them
- Understanding of DevOps pipeline and integration
- Appropriate certification or working towards accredited training in BCS (ISTQB) qualifications