IMS Powers Successful Connected Auto Insurance Programs for the World’s Leading Insurers
Insights You Can Act On
We’re here to help you navigate the world of connected auto insurance solutions that drive policyholder engagement.
Our goal is to help you stay informed and give you the resources you need to eliminate any uncertainty during your technology discovery process, empowering teams with the information they need to make informed decisions on the right technology solution for your business’s requirements.
This includes providing you with information about our People-Powered Technology™ that enables innovative risk-based pricing, customer engagement, behavioral modification and claims management, supported by our unrivalled industry experience and proven customer success.
What post-show collateral resources will you receive?
Simply fill in your details in the form below to instantly receive download access links to the following IMS conference digital collateral:
- IMS One App datasheet: Our mobile telematics app development framework enables the rapid creation of scalable, configurable telematics apps that promotes high levels of user engagement.
- IMS SDK datasheet: Embed our telematics experience into your existing in-market app to get powerful low-cost trip capture, driver distraction, risk scoring and collision detection.
- IMS Engagement Toolset datasheet: Our Engagement Toolset enables our customers to target and deliver messaging, coaching and rewards to their customers to improve driving behaviour.
- IMS Connected Claims datasheet: Our Connected Claims capability is best-in-class, enabling you with mass-market, FNOL and claims-led propositions in-line with emerging customer demand.
- IMS Telematics Technology comparison guide: Our white paper helps remove the risk of making the wrong data collection technology decision by comparing the key pros and cons of mobile telematics apps, Bluetooth devices, OBD, Black Box and OEM data collection methods.
- Press Release: IMS and High Mobility partner to combine OEM data and app-based driver data for Europe and UK-based auto insurers.
The partnership comes as interest in OEM embedded telematics surges among UK and European insurers, in particular how new data points can deliver additional benefit for risk profiling and claims analytics when combined with existing data streams from aftermarket telemetry, such as smartphone-as-a-sensor.
Access Insurance Innovators 2023 Post-Conference Resources Now
To receive download access links to IMS digital collateral simply enter your details below.